2018–2019 Forum on STUFF . (CLOSED)
Application Deadline: Sunday, October 15, 2017, 11:59pm EST
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare your curriculum vitae.
- Merge your completed application form and c.v. into a single PDF file, with application first. Name your file: LastName-First (e.g., Franklin-Ben). Please submit as a PDF, not a Word doc.
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Individual referees should upload their confidential letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 15, 2017. We strongly encourage you to contact your referrees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline. IMPORTANT NOTE: For uploading referee letters from Interfolio, please follow the instructions detailed below.
- Upload and submit your application (with c.v. included) to our secure webform (please complete and carefully check all webform fields). Applications that are emailed or snail-mailed will be considered ineligible.
Uploading Confidential Letters of Recommendation through Interfolio
Interfolio has a customized process in which applicants are able themselves to upload confidential letters. Please carefully follow the six steps below, or visit Interfolio's site for more detailed instructions.
- Sign into your Interfolio Dossier account and click the "Deliveries" button.
- Click the blue button that says "New Delivery" at the top-right of the page.
- Click anywhere in the "Confidential Letter Upload" box.
- Click the button next to "You provide a link to your recommenders" and then enter "University of Pennsylvania, Wolf Humanities Center" and the following URL: "https://wolfhumanities.upenn.edu/postdoctoral-reference".
- Click the box next to each letter you want to have uploaded to the URL you provided and click "Continue".
- Confirm the information on screen and click "Submit Delivery" to have your letter(s) uploaded.
Interfolio usually uploads your documents within 1-3 days, although please allow some cushion to ensure that letters are uploaded to the Center's webpage no later than the October 15 deadline. If you have any difficulty with this process, please contact Interfolio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-997-8807 weekdays, 9am–6pm.