2018–2019 Forum on STUFF
Application Deadline: Sunday, October 15, 2017, 11:59pm EST)
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare your curriculum vitae.
- Merge your completed application form and c.v. into a single PDF file, with application first. Name your file: LastName-First (e.g., Franklin-Ben). Please submit as a PDF, not a Word doc.
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Individual referees should upload their confidential letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 15, 2017. We strongly encourage you to contact your referrees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline. IMPORTANT NOTE: For uploading referee letters from Interfolio, please follow the special instructions explained below.
- Upload and submit your application (with c.v. included) to our secure webform (please complete and carefully check all webform fields). Applications that are emailed or snail-mailed will be considered ineligible.
Uploading Confidential Letters of Recommendation through Interfolio: Interfolio has a customized process in which applicants are able themselves to upload confidential letters. Please carefully follow the 7 steps below. Do not follow the standard instructions on Interfolio's website, "uploading letters to an online application system."
- Sign into your Interfolio Dossier account. Click "Manage Dossier."
- From the main page, click "New Application."
- For destination, type "Custom Upload" or "Interfolio Custom Upload" and click "Select."
- On the next page, enter all letters you wish to have uploaded (three letters only).
- Click "Continue" followed by "Proceed to Payment" to complete your request.
- Interfolio Scholar Services will send you an automatic email confirmation.
- You must REPLY to that email, giving Interfolio this (and only this) URL from our website: https://wolfhumanities.upenn.edu/postdoctoral-reference
Interfolio usually uploads your documents within 24 hours, although please allow some cushion to ensure that letters are uploaded to the Forum's webpage NLT the October 15 deadline. If you have any difficulty with this process, please contact Interfolio directly at email@example.com or 877-997-8807 weekdays, 9am – 6 pm.