What can we expect in the wake of COP21? Join us for a roundtable discussion about the historic negotiations in Paris and their stakes for the Philadelphia-Pennsylvania region.
- Brian Black, environmental historian from Penn State Altoona
- John Conley, Vice President of Commercial Sales at Solar City
- Peter DeCarlo, environmental scientist and engineer at Drexel
- David Masur, Executive Director of PennEnvironment
- Pouné Saberi, section chief for Occupational and Environmental Medicine at Philadelphia VA Medical Center and on the national board of Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Sarah Wu, Deputy Director for Planning at the City of Philadelphia's Office of Sustainability
For more on the Penn Program in Environmental Humanities: www.ppehlab.org.